Friday, October 23, 2009

My Birthday Wish

For as long as I can remember, I have wanted to be a mom. A feeling that a lot of women want to have, and get to have. A feeling that some women, unfortunately never get to have. I was afraid that I would be one of those women, dealing with infertility for over 5 years. But this year for my 32nd birthday, I spent it with my beautiful little boy. He is such a miracle for me and I really couldn't have asked for a better birthday. He even let me sneak one, perfect photo of him on my birthday in his pjs. You can't get much cuter than this. So even though this birthday was spent alone and eating Spaghettio's, I did get to spend an hour playing with my miracle, whom I worked very hard to get. I do thank God very much for the privilege. So happy birthday to me!



No comments:

Post a Comment